2018 Book Haul No 5 - Blogmas!



I had warned you this was coming! 5 new books that I bought this fall!! I have also posted parts 1 , 2, 3 and 4 if you are interested or looking for books!


21. The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah

I love historical fiction and this book won the historical fiction award back in 2015. I don't know much about this book, just that it takes place during World War II and that it is amazing. I can't wait to read it!!!!








22. Catwoman: Soulstealer by Sarah J. Maas

The third book in the DC Icons series. Every book is a stand-alone, written by a different author, and focuses on a different hero.Of course I would read everything written by Sarah J. Maas! I read this book last month and I have already posted my review that you will find here!


23. The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak 

I haven't read that book yet! I don't know many things about it and I don't want to know more to be honest! All opinions I've heard are great and I am ashamed I haven't read that book!! I haven't seen the movie too cause I want to read the book first! I just am sure it will be an emotional ride and at the moment I want to read something lighter with Christmas around the corner! But I will read it next year for sure!

24. "Οι Κύκνοι Το Φθινόπωρο" by Fani Pantazi

A greek book that would be translated as Swans in Fall or something like that. This is also a historical fiction book set in two different timelines; the first one in the 70's and the second one during World War II , in Athens and  Ioannina (or Yannena) of Greece. I read it in a sitting and it was quite good! The 70's part wasn't that good to be honest, but the story set in the 40's was really enjoyable. It isn't translated in english, so I won't talk more about it, just so you get some idea!


25. Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas

MY MOST ANTICIPATED READ OF 2018!
I won't talk more about it here, as I have a full review about this book!
OMG OMG OMG!!!! Guys, I really need to talk spoilery about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I have a part 6 coming which will be the last for this year! Hahaha! I bought many books this year as it seems and my TBR is still huge!
"I know I have a problem."

See you next time!
xoxo
Joan!

*Also follow @booksreadbyjoan on Instagram!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)