Confess by Colleen Hoover - book review


Hello everyone!
I am back with another book review! It is not uncommon that I read Colleen's books in no time!!!!!!! I read this one in one morning!!!! 😲😲😲😍 They are so addicting!!

About Confess now!


Auburn is a young mother ready to take her life back in her charge but everything changes when she walks into Owen's art studio. Owen is an artist drawing inspiration by other people's confessions. His passion and energy give her the urge she needs to act and take back her life, but he also threatens all of that at the same time!  

I really loved both of the main characters! Their backgrounds are so well developed and the stories so well written that I really felt all the feels reading this book!! Auburn's past really broke my heart and I really wanted her to find happiness! And Owen was so cute and true to his principles! I adored him!

The idea of these confessions was so innovative! I was so intrigued! And Colleen Hoover's writing style is so lyrical and addicting! You cannot put the book down!!! I may have also said that in a previous review of her books, but this is the truth! You may also find out for yourself picking up one of her books!

The art in this novel is outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was created by Danny O'Connor and you could check his Facebook page here and his official page here!

I especially love this one:



I rated this book with 5 stars!



Some of my favorite quotes:

“It’s amazing how much distance one truth can create between two people.” 



“I'm scared I'll never feel this again with anyone else," I whisper.
He squeezes my hands. "I'm scared you will.” 






“I love you so much.” His voice is breathless and full of fear. “I’ll love you forever. Even when I can’t.” My tears fall harder at his words. “And I’ll love you forever. Even when I shouldn't.”



“I'm afraid if I listen to my heart once, I'll never figure out how to ignore it again.” 



“Selflessness. It should be the basis of every relationship. If a person truly cares about you, they'll get more pleasure from the way they make you feel, rather than the way you make them feel.” 


That's all for now!
If you want you could check other books by the same author:



I don't know which of these books was the best! But with a really small difference I would choose Confess!

I also want to read more books by Colleen Hoover!!!
Which one is your favorite? Leave me a comment in the comments below!

And also check Confess on Goodreads:

Auburn Reed is determined to rebuild her shattered life and she has no room for mistakes. But when she walks into a Dallas art studio in search of a job, she doesn’t expect to become deeply attracted to the studio’s enigmatic artist, Owen Gentry.
For once, Auburn takes a chance and puts her heart in control, only to discover that Owen is hiding a huge secret. The magnitude of his past threatens to destroy everything Auburn loves most, and the only way to get her life back on track is to cut Owen out of it—but can she do it?


See you soon!
xoxo Joan!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)