Hello December!! November wrap up + favorites and Ddecember TBR!



The last month of 2018 is here!!!! WOW!!!! I am so exited for December! Christmas is my favorite holiday and you get to have more fun, exchange gifts, bake goods, spend more time with loved ones, set goals for nest year and all that fun stuff!

November wrap up!

This month I read 4 books which are:
1. I read that greek historical book that I talked about in my November TBR, which I enjoyed and I rated with 3 stars.
2. A Darker Shade Of Magic by V. E. Schwab. Finally a read a book by V. E. Schwab!!!! FINALLY!!!! I decided to start with that trilogy, as it is quite popular in the bookish community and it totally deserves the hype! I loved that first book! Kell, Laila, Holland, Rhy... They are amazing characters! I really liked the two Antari and I am excited to move on with this series! I rated it with 4,5 stars!
3. Kingdom Of Ash by Sarah J. Maas. FINALLY MY MOST ANTICIPATED READ OF 2018!! It was an AMAZING finale!!! Probably my favorite book of 2018! And... I just spoiled my top 10 book winner.... ooops! but that's how good it was! Thank goodness I had read Empire of Storms prior so that I was into the story and the characters from the very start! Of course, I rated it with 5 stars!
4. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare. I decided to re-read the first two books in The Dark Artifices before Queen of Air and Darkness comes out! I really enjoyed it for the second time and I had forgotten what an amazing world Cassandra Clare has created! Emma and Julian and the whole cast are fantastic characters! I am so attached to them and their stories! I am so happy to take the decision to read it!

November favorites!

1.BOOK


Yes... Of course that's the one!
Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas. Enough said!



2. MOVIE



I watched "Outlaw King" on Netflix and LOVED IT! It is about the adventures of Robert the Bruce, a Scottish King. If you loved this movie and want to read a book in that era you should definitely read The Spider And The Stone by Glen Craney!
I also watched "Sierra Burgess is a Loser" which was this cute movie that you want to watch on a cozy night! 


3. TV SERIES 



Of course I love "Outlander" that came out this month, but the series I enjoyed THE MOST this month was "Medal Of Honor" also on Netflix. I cried in every episode!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing production and I really loved it even though I am not an American! LOL!

4. MUSIC



Lately I've been listening to music a lot! I have been loving Imagine Dragon's latest album "Origins" and especially these three songs: Bad Liar, Machine, Natural.
Also, Backstreet Boys are back? Love their new song Chances!

5. TRAVEL



I always have fun when I visit my parents hometown! I have posted some photos on my personal IG account! (@joan.ts).So follow me there for more!

December TBR!

If you noticed my wrap up ahead... my TBR is quite predictable! Hahaha!!! This month I plan on reading:
1. Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare (re-read)
2. A Gathering of Shadows by V. E. Schwab.
And because it's December which is the month of magic for me I will also re-reading....
3. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.
4. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
But this time I will read the illustrated editions that I haven't actually read before!
Last but not least...
5. Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them, The Original Script.
And then I plan on watching the Crimes of Grindelwald even though I have heard more negative reviews...


That's all for now!!!
See you next time!
xoxo
Joan!

*Also follow @booksreadbyjoan on Instagram!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)