My 2018 authors - part two



In this post series I share with you all the authors that I "discovered" in 2018! Make sure to also visit my part one post for the rest of them!


8. Erica Johansen 
"The Queen Of The Tearling" - 4.5*

It was about time to start this trilogy! I am so bumped that I did not continue it this year! And now I may have to re-read it in order to go on because I don't remember everything that happened! Hahahah!!! I need to stop starting new series and finish the ones I have already started! Anyone else?


9. Yiannis Kalpouzos 
"Ginati" - 4.5* (greek book)

A really well-written historical fiction book set in Ioannina of Greece! This author is really popular in Greece and I hope his books will soon be translated so you cal all read them!!!




10. Bram Stoker
"Drakula" - 3*

First time reading a classic! I liked it but it didn't blow my mind as I had expected! I have posted a book review here!






11.Joseph R. Lallo
"Book Of Deacon" - 2*

Oh, I did not like that book so much... It was the first in a book series and I think I will not continue it! Sorry....!






12. S.A. Chakraborty
"City Of Brass" - 4.5*

OMG!!! I am so happy I read City Of Brass! This was Chakraborty's debut novel and I loved it! It is the first in a trilogy and I will for sure buy the second one and also keep an eye on future releases!!!!





13. Fani Pantazi
" Οι Κύκνοι Το Φθινόπωρο" - 3* (greek book)

An other historical fiction greek novel set also in Ioannina! I have to visit this city!!!! ASAP!!!






14.V. E. Swhab
"A Darker Shade Of Magic" - 4.5*

I know!!! I know!!!!!
But better late than never!!! Right?????
Of course I plan on reading every book by her because I love her writing style and as i am currently reading A Gathering Of Shadows, I can tell already that I love that trilogy! Review coming soon!

That's all for now guys! Which authors have you "discovered" this year? Tell me in the comments below!!



See you next time!
xoxo
Joan!

*Also follow @booksreadbyjoan on Instagram!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)