Christmas Inspo!



For those that need a little bit of inspo this week, I am here for you!!! Keep reading!!!


So... If you need to feel more present and enjoy these festive days this post below is for you!

* 5 Ways To Get Into The Christmas Spirit!




For those fellow bookworms, I had posted last year a post about how I book-plan my year! I do this the last two years and I have already book-planned for 2019!!!!

* Book planning post



For those who love setting goals for the year ahead I have also a post for you too!!! I posted it two years ago but it can be applied every year!!!

* How to Rock 2019


5 Mottos for the New Year

And for those who love to-do lists, creating a holiday bucket list is for you!!!!




See you next time!
xoxo
Joan!

*Also follow @booksreadbyjoan on Instagram!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)