Happy release day to Kingdom of Ash!!! Quiz:Which character are you?



TODAY IS THE BIG DAY!!! THE FINAL INSTALLMENT IN THE THRONE OF GLASS SERIES IS HERE!!! The seventh and last book in one of my most favorite high fantasy series! I am so touched right now!!!😭😭😭

In order to celebrate this release, Bloomsbury Australia (@BloomsburySyd) has released on Twitter a Kingdom of Ash party pack with notes on how to throw a KoA party and fun quizzes and game ideas. Visit this link to take the quiz too and let me know of your results!!! 

Well, if you have read any posts of mine, you most certainly know my love for this series or for Sarah J. Maas in general!!! You also probably know how much I love Chaol! 😍😍😍So... you won't be surprised that Chaol was my results of the test... He is my other half!!! Hahahah!!!!

Chaol

However.... the weirdest thing happened this week!

I am currently re-reading Empire of Storms, as I had forgotten some stuff that happened there. And truth is that I am enjoying that second time waaaaaay more than my first read! And.... I kind of fell in love with Rowan too even though I didn't like him THAT much in my previous read. HOW WEIRD!!!! Also, in my first time reading it I gave it 4,5 stars only because Chaol wasn't a part of that book but I totally change that to a full 5 star read now! But Tower of Dawn still holds my heart! 💕 And I still enjoyed Lorcan and Elide's journey!! Nostalgia hit me... hahah! I won't re-read Tower of Dawn now as I remember most of what happened because i want to dive right in when my copy of KoA arrives! I pre-ordered it many weeks ago so I hope it will happen soon!!!!

Rowan
If you are not familiar with this series, first of all where do you live? Joking... just read any of the posts below to get to know the story, the world and the characters!!!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)