Hello October! September Wrap Up and favorites - October TBR!


Hello October!
So happy for another fall month! I can't believe how quickly time flies!!


September favorites


1. Book of the month - aka September Wrap UP


I only read one book this month! 
I actually carried it over from August.... And this book is Voyager by Diana Gabaldon! It may took me a lot of time to finish it but it was a 5 star read so it's ok! Hahah!! This book is also adapted to an amazing tv series - Outlander season 3! I love it!!! And this was at the best timing as next month season 4 airs! I will read the book after the tv series ends because I want to keep this angst of what it is going to happen for more than a month (that it would take me to read the book)! Did you get me? I think I explained it in chinese...! Hahaha!!

2. Tv series


I watched a tv series that I adored this month!!! ADORED!!!
STRANGER THINGS!!!
Wow!!! What was I doing not watching it for a year???? 
The characters??? Unique and amazing!!! These kids are so talented!!! They made me laugh and they made me cry!  
The plot??? OMG!!! so many twists and turns!! I was so nervous to see what would happen!!!! 
The world??? The 80's vibe is what attracted me at first! (I also love the Clash and Should I stay or should I go? !!!) 

I 100% recommend it to everyone!!!

Other tv series that I have started this month are:
a. Are You The One? This reality is my guilty pleasure...
b. A Discover of Witches - The first three episodes are now live and I really enjoy it!
c. La Casa De Papel aka Money Feist - So so good and addicting too! But a little beneath than Stranger Things...!





3. Social Media



I now have a bookstagram account! Go follow @booksreadbyjoan for all the book news and cool photos and sneak peeks! I am posting almost every day! My current feed is about 25 bookish facts about me so that we get to learn cool facts about each other!!! Go check it out and show some love!!! 



4. Fitness



Gym Classes! Total Body! Pilates! Yoga! I've been doing them all and loving them! Not on the gym? Studio Tone It Up has me covered too! I am lately consistent with my workouts! (Hope it will keep up like this!) I have been doing a variety of classes to keep myself interested and I really enjoy it!! Today also starts the #TIU32 fall fitness challenge by @toneitup! Join me and thousands of other for a fit fall!! On my personal account on instagram (@joan.ts) I'll be posting my fitness journey for those interested!!



5. Book Haul



I have bought another book that I am really excited to read ASAP! and it is the Book Thief! I have managed to stay away from spoilers and the movie so please don't spoil me!!!!! Or I will hunt  you down and you'll regret it!!! Hahahahah!!!!



As for my TBR plans





1.I am currently reading Catwoman: Soulstealer by Sarah J. Maas and it seems ok for the moment!
2. I also want to read The Emerald Sea by Richelle Mead. The third book of the Glittering Court series that came out this year.
3. As a spooky read, I want to read Dracula by Bram Stoker!!!! My brother recommended this book to me and now is the perfect time to read it!!! Halloween vibes! Even though we don't celebrate Halloween in Greece, but we do have a similar celebration in February called Apokries. Anyone familiar with the famous parade in Rio with samba? Hmmm something like that! Hahah!

That's all for now guys!
Thank you for reading this long post!
Leave a comment with the best book you read this month and the book you mostly want to read in October!
See you soon!
xoxo Joan!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)