10 books I want to re-read!



Hello everyone! As the title suggests, I have a list of 10 books I want to re-read, preferably until January 2019! And that is because I want to re-fresh what happened so that I can continue with the series!!!


Those are:
1. Empire Of Storms by Sarah J. Maas
Kingdom of Ash publishes tomorrow!!!! FINALLY! I am actually re-reading this as I write this post so that I remember every clue and plot twist from two years ago that I read this book! I won't re-read Tower Of Dawn because I want to start KoA ASAP and because I still remember it!

2. Lady Midnight
3.Lord of Shadows both by Cassandra Clare

Queen of Air and Darkness comes out December 2018! This is the perfect time to remember all the details and I also want to check out the audiobooks as well! I recently subscribed to scribd and I am excited that I have access to unlimited ebooks and audiobooks!!!



4. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

5. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

I own the illustrated edition of the above books and haven't read them yet! I haven't re-read Harry Potter i a loooong time and I plan on doing so with my brothers on December 1st! THE PERFECT READS FOR CHRISTMAS!! Am I right??? I know a lot of you will re-read Harry Potter during that time of year! If so message me @booksreadbyjoan on Instagram!




6. Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes


I have read the first book in January 2018 but before moving on with the series I want to re-read it with the only purpose that I want to annotate this book! I've been doing it recently and I am loving it and I don't want the first book of this series not to be annotated!

7. Queen of the Tearling by Erica Johansen

Same with the above! I want to tab the best parts before moving on with the series!!!

8. Truthwith

9. Windwitch

10. Sightwitch

Bloodwitch is coming out February 2019 (finally!!!) and I want to re-read at least the second book in the series as it's been more than two years that I've read it! Ideally, I will re-read all three books to get ready for Bloodwitch!!!


What books do you want to re-read?
See you next time!
xoxo
Joan!
*Also follow @booksreadbyjoan on Instagram!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)