Top 5 authors I discovered in 2018


Every year I share my top 5 authors that I have "discovered" in said year. So here is my 2018 list!
Visit also my posts here and here to see the whole list of the authors that I discovered in 2018 and come back to see who made it to the top5!
(Previous years: 2017, 2016, 2015)



No 5 Morgan Rhodes


The author of the Falling Kingdom series.
I really enjoed the first book that I read and it didn't make into my top10 even though it was close!







No 4 Erica Johansen


The author of the Queen of The Tearling series.
Another close call to my top10 books of 2018! I only read the first one!




No 3 V. E. Schwab



The author of the Shades of Magic series.
I may sound a bit of a cliche but A Darker Shade Of Magic was also really close to my top 10 books!!! Maybe no11!?







No 2 Antony Doerr



The author of All The Light We Cannot See
That one made it to my top10 books of 2018!






No 1 S. A. Chakraborty



The author of City O Brass! My second favorite books of 2018!!!!






That's all for now!
See you next time!
xoxo
Joan!


*Also follow @booksreadbyjoan on Instagram!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)