Top 5 romance books!


Hey guys!
Since February is the  month of love I would like to share with you my favorite 5 books with great romances! I don't really read that much romance books so I just those with just great love stories instead! Enjoy!✨
No. 5
November 9 by Colleen Hoover

I remember reading this book back in November 2015 in just two days! I was reading it from the moment I entered home till I had to leave again! I haven't read any other book by her but I really want to read more of her books as her writing style is completely compelling!






No.4
Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas

This book! OMG! Great couples! Great romance stories!!!! 😍 It may be a fantasy book but the couples in this book form so strong relationships! I love all of them! Aelin and Rowan! Lorcan and Elide! My absolutely favs! 





No.3
P.S. I love you by Cecilia Ahern

This books was one of my favorites for so long! Way long before starting blogging and probably that's the first time I talk about it!!! I have seen the movie about a million times and cried and then read the book which was waaaaaaaay better! It is the ONLY book that made me cry that much!!!! I really want to re-read it! And re-watch the movie! If you haven't read it.... DO IT!!!



No. 2
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon


Another great book! With an amazing lead couple! Jamie and Claire are just perfect!!!!And the scottish landscapes make it so much more romantic! I also watch the tv series and adore it! I actually plan on reading book no2 Dragonfly In Amber this month!







No.1
A Court Of Mist And Fury by Sarah J. Maas


You knew this was coming.... Right? I have talked about this book soooo many times already!!!
This woman knows how to write about love...!! I wished more than once to be in Feyre's place!!!! Anyone else out there? Rhysand is 100% my ultimate book boyfriend! I CAN'T WAIT ANY MORE FOR ACOWAR (A Court of Wings and Ruins) to be published! May seems sooooo away! 


Waiting to read about your choices!!!
xoxo Joan!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)