Top 5 book couples - 2017 edition




Hey guys!
Happy late Valentine's day! 😋

Last year I posted my top 5 book couples but so many things changed throughout the year! Here is the 2017 version of my favorites book couples! You can also find the book reviews of all books is this link! Enjoy!
No.5
Mackenna and Duncan - Doon series by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon 




I have read and reviewed the whole series, consisting of four books. I loved all four and it was a great pleasure reading about these two! The other couple, Veronica and Jamie was really cute too but Mackenna and Duncan were my weak spot! And Duncenna makes a really nice shipping name... Am I right??? 


No. 4
Jem and Tessa - After the Bridge: The Full Story by Cassandra Clare


Source


You can find this short story in Cassandra's blog here. And OMG!!!! So many feelings!!! This is by far my favorite couple in the whole Shadowhunters' world!! It was really hard choosing between Will and Jem but Jem was so cute I couldn't resist! It is in the forth place only because I want to learn more about their relationship!!! Their story will never be enough to feed my curiosity!

No. 3 
Jamie and Claire - Outlander by Diana Gabaldon 



Outlander is one of both my favorite books and tv show! The story is captivating! The world is beautiful - it's Scotland!!! And the actors are amazing!!! I haven't read the rest of the series yet but this couple is GOALS!!!! I highly recommend reading the book and watching the tv series!!! 

No. 2
Elide and Lorcan - Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas


Source



 These too are so funny! They were my favorite couple in EOS and I can't wait to see what will become of them in the end!!! They complement each other in a unique way! I just love them!!!

And...

as you may have guessed by now...

No. 1
Feyre and Rhysand - A Court Of Mist And Fury by Sarah J. Maas




This was totally predictable!!! Hahahah!!!! Feysand is the most amazing book couple ever!!! Sarah J. Maas knows how to write about love!!! Rhysand is my bae!! 😍 I literally can't wait any longer for the third book!!!!!! It's three months awayyyyy.........

Do you also want to see my last year's picks? 
CHECK IT OUT HERE!!
Which are you favorite book couples? Let me know down in the comments!

See you soon!
xoxo Joan!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)