My January favorites and wrap-up!


I can't believe February is here already! This was a month that I tried to set a right course for the whole year! I managed some things and failed in others but there are 11 more months to go! 😏 In today's post I would like to share my top 5 January obsessions and inspire each other for an amazing February!


 Book - January Wrap-Up:


Let's start with books! This month I only read two books. Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard and Princess Isambo by Angelos Terzakis. If you read my previous posts you will easily realise that my favorite book for January was Princess isambo for sure! I love historical fiction and this book was unique! 










Song:


The song that I heard the most this month was definitely Malice In Wonderland! It's the ideal song while getting ready to go out or while working out! 😉












Beauty:


I love lipsticks! And the Matt Lasting Lip Color SPF 15 No33 by radiant is definitely my go-to for those nights out! It really lasts for hours and let me tell you that it also smells amazing!





Fashion:

I loved this outfit from H&M! They are super comfy for working out and so beautiful! (Sports tights, Sports bra, Sports vest top)


Recipe:



This Apple Protein Muffins by Clean & Delicious were my favorite snack of the month! Totally healthy and tasteful! Find the recipe in Dani's blog here.

Waiting for your favorites in the comments below!
See you soon!
xoxo Joan!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)