February Wrap Up and Favorites!


It's March! Spring is here already!!!! 😍 I am so excited that days are getting longer and the weather is getting warmer!!!!😎
In this post I would like to share the books that I read in the month of February as well as my new 5 obsessions!! 😉


1. February Wrap Up and Book of the Month!

So, in February I read five books! Those five were: 








The Crown's Game was slightly my favorite, even though I equally enjoyed both Truthwitch and It ends with us.

Make sure to stay tuned for a spoiler-free review coming soon on my blog! I will only give you a hint: if you love magic, historical fiction and Russia you HAVE to read this!! I am super pumped to read the second book which is coming pretty soon!! I just hope that it won't be a duology... I want more!!!!!
Even though this is a debut novel it is absolutely well-written and I loved everything in this book! The characters, the russian culture, the magic system, the plot!! It sure left me with a hangover! 



2.Favorite song : Shape of You by Ed Sheeran



Ed Sheeran is definitely one of my favorite artists! Shape of you keeps playing non-stop on my spotify! And the music video is just as amazing!!!! 😍😍😍

3.Organisation : Moleskine Diary 2017

It's the first time I buy something like this and I didn't regret it!!! It just makes my life so much easier! I love planning my week ahead every Sunday afternoon! I also add diary entries and print small photographs which also make it fun looking how this last month turned out and how much fun I had with my friends and family! You can find it here! They have a 50% off all diaries and planners right now, so it is a huge opportunity to start planning your life too!






4. Decor :Ikea Frames

I saw something like this on pinterest and loved it! So when I found a frame-collage I had to tried it out! I printed my favorite quotes, my favorite photograph and my ultimate travel destinations and put them all together! I LOVE IT! 












5. Fashion : Boots!!!!!
 
I love boots! And I love winter for the fact that I get to wear boots all day, everyday!!!! I couldn't find the exact same pair to link but you can find similar ones everywhere!!!!And this burgundy color has turned to be my obsession in everything!!!


Waiting for your comments down below!!
See you soon!
xoxo Joan!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)