Anticipated releases of 2018


It is finally time to share all the new books coming out in 2018 that I am excited about! There are so many of course, but I tried to narrow down my list to 14!! If I haven't mentioned a book you are excited about for this year tell me in the comments below! I want to know your picks!!!


So let's begin!
I have listed the books chronologically, using the publication date from Goodreads (G) or Book Depository (BD).In some books there is a really big difference.


1.Zenith (The Androma Saga #1) by Sasha Alsberg and Lindsay Cummings -  G:Jan 16th, BD:Jan 11th

This one just came out according to Book Depository and all I know is that my copy is already on its way!! Well, I love Sasha's boooktube channel and actually I have noticed that we have the same taste on books (and not only, if you count our love for Scotland and Jamie Fraser!). So I believe that I will love her book as well! Space, pirates, adventure... seems like something I would really enjoy! 
Plus, I have read in the past a book by Lindsay Cummings and liked it (The Murder Complex), so I am curious what this cooperation of both of them accomplished!



2.Dark Tracks (Order of the Darkness #4) by Philippa Gregory - G:Jan 25th, BD:Jan 30th

I love all the books I have read by Philippa Gregory! I am actually currently reading The Constant Princess (the 6th book in The Plantagenet and Tudor Novels!). I don't know what this book is about, but I want to read all of her books since she is one of my favourite authors of all time! 






3.Gone Rogue (Wires and Nerve volume 2) by Marissa Meyer - Jan 30th

The second graphic novel in the Wires and Nerve series. This series takes place after the events of The Lunar Chronicles book series. I just read the third book Cress and adoooored it! Awww... such a cute read!!! Can't wait to share my thoughts with you!! Back to his one though... Since I haven't finished The Lunar Chronicles series, all I know is that this graphic novels follows Iko, the android, on her adventures! I will definitely read those in the future!!!!!





4.Sightwitch (The Witchlands #0.5) by Susan Dennard - G:Feb 13th, BD:Jan 23rd

Even though I was really anticipating to read Bloodwitch, the third book n the series, a prequel is not that bad idea too! It is also supposed to be read through journal entries and sketches, so I can't wait to experience this kind of format! (Also, my #5 most anticipated read!)







5.The World of All Souls by Deborah Harkness - G:Jan 11th, BD:May 8th

I have read and loved the first book of the All Souls Trilogy (A Discovery Of Witches) when it first came out! But it's recently that I got the other too books and I plan on reading the whole trilogy this year! I've actually heard that it is going to e a tv series too!!! YAY!!!! The author will also write several episodes! And... have you seen the cast? Matthew Goode (Awwww!!!!) will play Matthew Clairmont!
Even this book is only a companion, I would love to have every book related to the series!!! It is also the perfect time to start reading the series too if you haven't already!




6.A Court Of Frost And Starlight (A Court Of Thorns And Roses #3.1) by Sarah J. Maas - May 1st

This is probably my #3 most anticipated read of 2018! It is narrated by Fayre and Rhysand (love!!!) 😍😍😍😘and it is supposed to bridge this series with the spinoff series that will continue. This trilogy will always have a place in my heart and I hope to love the spinoff series as much as I loved this one! Sarah J. Maas has never disappointed me!!!





7.The World of Throne Of Glass by Sarah J. Maas - G:Oct 2nd, BD:May 1st

An other favourite series of mine that I want to have every book related! I can't wait to dive in this world one more! I can never get enough of Sarah J. Maas' writing!


8.War Storm (Red Queen #4) by Victoria Aveyard - May 15th

The conclusion novel in the Red Queen series. I just can't wait more to see what will happen and especially between Mare, Cal, Maven.... Hey May... can you come sooner??? I could tell that this is my #4 most anticipated book of 2018!








9.The Emerald Sea (The Glittering Court #3) by Richelle Mead - Jun 26th

I have read the first book of this trilogy and liked so it is only predictable that I plan to read the last as well! It combines my two favourite genres: historical fiction and fantasy and Richelle Mead is also the author of one of my favorite series, The Vampire Academy!





10.These Rebel Waves (Stream Raiders #1) by Sara Raasch - Aug 8th

A new fantasy young-adult series by the author of Snow Like Ashes trilogy. Since I really liked the first two books of her last series why not start her new as well? (Hopefully I will have read Frost Like Night since then!). It contains lots of adventure and as Sarah says : "kicking off a teen fantasy duology featuring a well-mannered lady, a tortured pirate, and an ambitious prince". I'm in!!!✋





11. Circle of Shadows by Evelyn Skye - fall 2018 (fingers crossed)

Another new fantasy duology! By the author of the Crown's Game duology which I read and loved n 2017! All I know is that it is ninja-inspired and follows a female assassin. Seriously??? Sign me up ASAP!!!😎



12. Three Dark Crowns #3 novel by Kendare Blake - Sep 9th

I haven't started this series but I have only heard great things so I really want to get the whole trilogy and enjoy it too!



13. Throne of Glass #7 novel by Sarah J. Maas - Oct 30th

My #2 most anticipated read!!! After reading Tower of Dawn I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!!!! And... this is the last book in the series which makes me sad... I hope we will get enough of Chaol!!!!💏

And...
MY MOST ANTICIPATED READ OF 2018!

QUEEN OF AIR AND DARKNESS BY CASSANDRA CLARE COMING IN DEC 12TH




WHY SO LATE?????

And why the last book of the trilogy? I love love love love love love love The Dark Artifices series and I don't want it to end! After that ending on Lord of Shadows I am so anxious to read this book! I wish I could travel forward in time to get that book right now!!! I only hope that she will continue writing books in the Shadowhunters' world! It is also rumored another trilogy named The Last Hour following Tessa and Will's children!!! So, I'll be hoping for that after December....

Isn't that cover just ah-mazing too????😍😍😍😍😍

What books are you most excited to read this year?
See you soon!
xoxo Joan!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)