December favorites and wrap up!




December has always been one of my most favorite months of the year... for the obvious reason! 
CHRISTMAS!!!! 
πŸ’“πŸ˜€πŸ°πŸ””πŸŽ…πŸ˜„πŸŽ„πŸŽˆπŸ˜πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‰πŸ˜ƒ⛄🌟🌰☕😍🎈🎢🎁😘
So keep reading to see the best of this month and what I've read!


Let's begin with the wrap up first!
This month was a really good reading month! I read... *drumroll please* 6 books! Yes! 6! Well, to be honest most of them were really short reads but still....! πŸ˜‹ Those books were:

  • A Sky Unbroken by Megan Crewe (ebook)
  • Cruel beauty by Rosamund Hodge (ebook)
  • Gilded Ashes by Rosamund Hodge (ebook)
  • Frigid by Jennifer L. Armentrout (ebook)
  • Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover (ebook)
  • Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas
I am currently more than half way through reading Origin by Dan Brown and I hope to read it before 2017 ends!Fingers crossed I'll succeed! 
That also means that many book reviews are on their way for January 2018! Which review do you want me to post sooner? Comment down below!πŸ‘‡

And...
Let's continue with my December favorites!

1. Book

My favorite book this month was.... guess...
Right!
Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas! I am a Chaol girl!!!! 😍 #alwaysandforever #teamChaol #truelove hahahah!!!!




However... I also loved loved loved Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge!

I won't say more about any of these books as I will post a detailed spoiler-free review next month but I totally recommend both of them! 

2. Movie

I saw Star Wars: The Last Jedi this month and even though I've heard mixed reviews from many people I really liked it! It was full of action and I like Poe (the pilot) 😜. There are rumors that Tom Hardy played in a scene as a stormtrooper but then that scene was deleted... I don't know if that's true but how can you delete a scene with Tom???? TOM!!!! 😍 





3. Shopping

I did some shopping for myself and for my family and friends this month! My family also reads a lot of books so we end up exchanging books on New Year's Eve! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 
(Most of people in Greece exchange gifts on New Year's Eve instead of Christmas... Don't know why! 😜)
So I bought a lot of books that I are already wrapped up and ready to be given but I also bought two books for myself... I know I have a problem!




I also bought a skirt which was pretty unusual for me and a dress that is the most unusual for me! Haven't worn the dress yet but the skirt is really comfortable and warm!





4. 2018 Planner

Like last year, I got a moleskine daily calendar for 2018 but in red color this time! And a new notebook as a book planner! I am more than excited for this year and ready to achieve all my goals!πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜Ž




And....
Last but definitely not least...

5. CHRISTMAS!!!!!


My favorite holiday of all!!!!
I spent those days in my parents hometown and also in Athens and managed to spend a lot of time with my family and my friends! If you follow me on IG on my account @joan.ts you have already seen most of my days but here are some highlights! 
























That's all for now!
Since this is my last post for 2017 I wish you all to enjoy to the fullest those last two days of this year, be present and set some goals for 2018!
I'll definitely see you soon!
xoxo Joan!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)