My Summer Anticipated Releases!


Hey guys! It's been ages I know... But I am back with six of my most anticipated summer reads!! 


The Fallen Kingdom by Elizabeth May (15th June)

This is the third and last book in "The Falconer Series". I have only read the first one but I would really want to know how the story continues and wraps up in the last novel. 
And guess what... it takes place in Scotland in 19th century!!! Amazing, right?
Plus, one of the most beautiful covers EVER!!!!

For more info you could actually check out my review about The Falconer here!









Midnight Jewel by Richelle Mead (27th June)

Earlier this year I read The Glittering Court and this month the second book of the series comes out! This series consists of three stand-alone historical fiction and fantasy novels. Each one follows one of the three heroines in the same time period. However to fully understand why each one acted the way she did I guess we have to read all three of books which fascinates me! 

The second book follows Mira, which I really liked in the first book and I am really curious to finally discover her secrets!!!

My pre-order is already on its way to my hands!!!

Read more about The Glittering Court here!




Seven Stories to Stand or Fall by Diana Gabaldon (27th June)



If you have read a couple of my posts you should expect this one! If not pleaseeee let me tell you how much I love...
1.Scotland
2.Outlander tv series and the first book that I have read!
3. Jamie Fraser....
 This book includes seven stories in the world of Outlander! 😍😍😍

If you want to read my review about Outlander click here!





Because You Love To Hate Me: 13 Tales of Villainy (11th July)

A combined work of 13 writers teaming up with 13 booktubers to create this amazing anthology! I can't wait to get it on my hands!!!!

Authors: Renée Ahdieh, Ameriie, Soman Chainani, Susan Dennard, Sarah Enni, Marissa Meyer, Cindy Pon, Victoria Schwab, Samantha Shannon, Adam Silvera, Andrew Smith, April Genevieve Tucholke, and Nicola Yoon

BookTubers: Benjamin Alderson (Benjaminoftomes), Sasha Alsberg (abookutopia), Whitney Atkinson (WhittyNovels), Tina Burke (ChristinaReadsYA blog and TheLushables), Catriona Feeney (LittleBookOwl), Jesse George (JessetheReader), Zoë Herdt (readbyzoe), Samantha Lane (Thoughts on Tomes), Sophia Lee (thebookbasement), Raeleen Lemay (padfootandprongs07), Regan Perusse (PeruseProject), Christine Riccio (polandbananasBOOKS), and Steph Sinclair & Kat Kennedy (Cuddlebuggery blog and channel)
.



The Last Tudor by Philippa Gregory (8th August)


Let me continue my love list from above...
4. EVERY book by Philippa Gregory
5.historical fiction especially when English royals are in it!

Now you're covered!!! Hahaha!!
This is the 14th book (yes...14th!!!) and last one in ''The Plantagenet and Tudor Novels'' series. It is actually the combination of two series "The Cousins' War" and "Tudor Court" novels. I have read 5/14 books and I loved them all! I have also watched the "White Queen" and this year's "White Princess" tv series based on these 5 books and I am obsessed!!!!! As you could imagine I have pre-ordered this one too... (I know I have a problem....😆😝😆)

If you want more check out:
1. Books 1-4 reviews!
2. White Princess review


Wonder Woman : Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo (29th August)


Wow!!! Wonder Woman!!! Finally!!!!
This is the first book of the "DC Icons" series! This series includes:
1. Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo
2. Batman by Marie Lu
3. Superman by Matt de la Pena
4. Catwoman by the amazing Sarah J. Maas!!

I am super super super excited about this series and I love super heroes!! I don't know if this has anything to do with the movie (probably not) but I loved the movie too to be honest!





Which books are you most excited about this summer? Tell me in the comments below!!!
See you soon!
xoxo Joan!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)