Coffee Book Tag!








Hello everyone! Since I am a coffee lover or to speak the truth a coffee addict  it was about time to do this tag!
The original tag was created by BangadyBangz on YouTube and you can find the video on this link!

Let's begin!!!


1. Black: Name a series that's tough to get into but has hardcore fans.

- The Lord of the Rings series

I started reading this series back when The return of the King aired because I loved the movies! I read the first two books but didn't quite like them.The story was beautiful but I found Tolkin's writing style to be too detailed for me. The third book of the series is one of the few books that I actually quit before finishing it.
However this series has thousands of fans all around the world that know everything that's in the books, even the slightest detail of the story!!!!! 






2. Peppermint mocha: Name a book that gets more popular during the winter or a festive time of year.


- Harry Potter

That's an obvious one! Who doesn't want to read Harry Potter during Christmas! Especially the last two years when the illustrated editions are being published around that time of the year!!!










3. Hot chocolate: What is your favorite children's book?

-Peter Pan

I loved Peter Pan! I shipped him with Wendy! 😅And I remember being sad that he returned back to Neverland and did not stay with Wendy.... WHY????😭







4. Double shot of espresso: Name a book that kept you on the edge of your seat from start to finish.

-A Court Of Mist And Fury

OMG!!! All the feels.... I am so scared to read the last book! Even though I was waiting for it a year I avoid it for the moment... hahah!












5. Starbucks: Name a book you see everywhere.

-Lord Of Shadows by Cassandra Clare

It is EVERYWHERE! Including my shelf...! Another book that I was waiting with much anticipation! My next read for sure! 











6. That hipster coffee shop: Give a book by an indie author a shoutout.

- Cursed of the Sphinx by Raye Wagner

Even though I haven't read it I've heard many great things about this series! 😉 










7. Oops! I accidentally got decaf: Name a book you were expecting more from.

-Glass Sword 

The second book in the Red Queen series by Victoria Aveyard! I liked it a lot but I expected to love it! However I did pick up the third book which did not disappoint me and I am eager to read the fourth too next year!









8. The perfect blend: Name a book or series that was both bitter and sweet but ultimately satisfying.

-Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare


THAT BOOK! I heard that the second book in the series is even better... (no spoilers PLEASE!!!) Ultimate satisfying for sure and you also get ALL THE FEELS TOO!!!!








Which books would you choose for each question??? 😉

See you soon!
xoxo Joan!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)