TOME TOPPLE READATHON ROUND 6!


Hey everyone!
Tome Topple Readathon started today in my time-zone! Round 6 starts today June 29th and lasts till July 12th! Last time I participated was on Round 4 last summer! I honestly don't know what I've been doing during round 5 but now I am back and I have some unread tomes to read!!


First of all a big thank you to all amazing hosts that organized this readathon!


Next...the challenges:
1. Read more than 1 tome 2. Read a graphic novel (still over 500 pages!) 3. Read a tome that is part of a series 4. Buddy read a tome 5. Read an adult novel ** Bonus Challenges: check out my Sam's IG for IG challenges! **

So... let's move on with my TBR!

My main goal for this readathon is to read War Storm by Victoria Aveyard! It is 657 pages long and I would be super happy to finish it! It may not be an adult tome but it is part of a series and a new release so I want to read it now because otherwise it will just sit on my shelves for a really long time!

If by any miracle I will manage to finish it before July 12th I will also start reading The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory, which is the 9th book in the Plantagenet and Tudor novels, and it is 529 pages long. This one will also count towards reading more than one tome and reading an adult novel!



I do not own any graphic novels to be honest so I don't think I will accomplish that challenge! If you also plan on reading War Storm just dm me on istagram or twitter so we can buddy read together!! I will also post photos and stories on my personal IG account (@joan.ts) so stay tuned!!

Have a beautiful summer and happy reading!
See you soon!
xoxo Joan!


More by Victoria Aveyard:
More by Philippa Gregory from The Plantagenet and Tudor novels:



Tome Topple Readathon Round 4 posts here and here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Origin by Dan Brown - book review

2018 Book Haul - part 1