May Wrap Up and Favs & June TBR!



This whole year is flying by! Here I am again with another monthly review and honestly I feel like April's favorites were yesterday! I've been really busy the whole month but without further delay let's continue!



So, this month I only read two books...
*story of my life*
Those two were:
1. The Edinburgh Fate by Alisha Klapheke (4*)
This is the third book of a trilogy so check the first book here and the second here!
2. A Court Of Frost And Starlight by Sarah J. Maas (5*)
OMG!!! Full review coming soon! I won't say more in this post!






Let's move on to last month's favs!

1. BOOK



Of course my favorite book of the month was ACOFAS by Sarah J. Maas. Rhysand is my ultimate bae!!! 😍😍😍I haven't realized yet that I will have to wait for yet another year for the next book!!!!! 😍😍😍 

2. MOVIE



I watched Deadpool 2 and I loved it!!!!! SO MUCH FUN!!!!! If you haven't seen it you loose! Hahahaah!!! Seriously!!! I was laughing soooo much!!!

3. FITNESS



It is the bikini series! Tone It Up has created the ultimate and most fun way to workout and get fit for summer!!! We're already in the end of week 5 and there are 3 full weeks of amazing workouts and lifestyle ideas!

4. BEACH DAYS



This year's May was so warm it was like summer already! We even went to the beach even though the water was freezing cold!! Hahaha!! If you also follow me on insagram (@joan.ts) you may have seen more beautiful photos of my early summer travel this week!

5. SONG



The song of the  month is.... *drumrol please*
One kiss by Dua Lipa
This song is soooo addicting!!!! And it is full of those summer vibes!! Go check it out!





And lastly... my TBR list for June! An ambitious one as always!

1. All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
2. War Storm by Victoria Aveyard (YEAH!!!!!!)
3. The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory
4. The Queen Of The Tearling by Erica Johansen

Soooo wish me luck! 

And see you soon!
xoxo Joan!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)