Summer 2018 Book New Releases


A new season means... new books are coming!!!!
It is time to talk about those summer reads coming the next three months!!!

*Books listed below are by chronological order.


1. A Reaper At The Gates (Ember Quartet #3) by Sabaa Tahir - June 12th

I haven't read the first two books of this series but my brothers loves it soo much and he has recommend it to me so many times! I will read them bro!!! I promise!!!! Hahaha!!!





2. Ghosts Of The Shadow Market by Cassandra Clare:
#3 -  Every Exquisite Thing - June 12th
#4 -  Learn About Loss - July 10th
#5 -  A Deeper Love - August 14th

I have managed not to read these books because I want to read it when it all comes out in a physical copy! But it is so hard!!!! Has anyone read those short stories???






3. The Emerald Sea (The Glittering Court #3) by Richelle Mead - June 26th

If you love a mix of fantasy, romance and historical fiction then this series is for you! Read about The Glittering Court and Midnight Jewel if you want to know more!!!






4. All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover - July 17th

I have read three books by Colleen Hoover and I have read each in less than 24 hours and I also loved each one! And this one, I am sure will get me obsessed and I will read it sooo fast!
Also by Colleen Hoover:
- November 9th
- This ends with us
- Confess







5. Endless Water, Starless Sky  (Bright Smoke, Cold Fire #2) by Rosamund Hodge - July 24th

I have read some books by Rosamund Hodge and loved loved loved them! (Cruel Beauty and Gilded Ashes) . I haven't started that series yet but I want to read it ASAP!!!!






6. Tone It Up : Balanced and Beautiful by Karena Dawn and Katrinaa Scott - July 24th

The most inspiring fitness community in the world!!! I am a huge fan of the Tone It Up girls and their fitness challenges throughout the year!! I can't wait for their new book!!!







7. The Darkest Legacy (The Darkest Minds #4) by Alexandra Bracken - July 31st 

Many of you love this series and a new book is coming out next month! I haven't read this series either but I have read Passenger and Wayfarer by Alexandra Bracken, which I both enjoyed a lot!





8. Catwoman : Soulstealer (DC Icons #3) by Sarah J. Maas - August 7th

Sarah J. Maas is my queen!!! While waiting for her next books to get published it is a welcome break to read Catwoman, written by her!
P.S. I love Catwooman!!! 😻😻😻




Aaaaand last but not least...





9. These Rebel Waves (Stream Raiders #1) by Sara Raasch - August 7th

A new series by Sara Raasch! YES!!! I have read Snow Like Ashes and Ice Like Fire and I really enjoyed them! Haven't read the third book of this trilogy but my brother read it in two days!



That's all for now guys!
Comment below which book you are most excited to read this summer!!!!
See you soon!
xoxo Joan!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)