Infernal Devices #3 - Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hey guys!



 In 2015 I read 8 books by Cassandra Clare!  ( I haven't read City of Heavenly Fire yet!) What was I doing all those years???? She definitely became one of my favorite authors and I'm sooo excited about all the books that haven't been published yet! Also, in just a few days Shadowhunters premieres on tv  and I can't wait no more!















Now, about Infernal Devices, this is my favorite series of 2015 and Clockwork princess was the perfect finale for me! I am a huge fun of  this time period that all three books take place and I loved every character! I enjoyed each and every page and seriously this book literally made me both laugh out loud and cry!! I am speechless!! Even though I read it back in December I can't forget all those feelings!! And I want more!!! Hahaha!!!


Tessa, Will and Jem became my favorite characters, even though I was #teamJem since book #1! I liked how the plot evolved to such an amazing story! 
I can't say more without spoiling the book but if you want you could also check out my reviews about Clockwork Angel or Clockwork Prince!!






Definitely 5 out of five huge stars!!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)