Doon #2 - Destined for Doon by Carey Corp and lorie Langdon


Destined for Doon!
After reading this book I am 100% sure for one thing! I am destined for Doon too! Make sure to read Doon first before reading this review! Destined for Doon is the second book in the Doon series, written by the two amazing authors Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon.I really enjoyed the first book (read my review here) and number two was way better!!!! 

This book starts a couple of months (according to Doon time) after the ending of the first book! Vee is Queen  and fully in love with her prince Jamie and Mackenna is  chasing her dreams in Chicago feeling heartbroken and without her best friend Vee and her love Duncan.
When Vee starts having those weird dreams about her and Mackenna saving the kingdom together from the evil witch, Duncan is sent to the modern world to persuade Mackenna to return to Doon and help her best friend and his Queen. Obviously, things between Mackenna and Duncan are really awkward and reading her chapters was my guilty pleasure. There were moments when I literally laughed out loud and moments when I cried. I was so eager to see what would happen between those two! However, that doesn't mean that Veronica parts were not excited as well. Being a foreigner in her own kingdom, Veronica has to make her people love her as their own and trust her decisions. There were so amazing scenes throughout the whole book, but I do not want to spoil any of them! Plus... a cliffhanger for me!
I loved returning to Doon for a second time and let me tell you that I am totally a Duncan fangirl! Also this cover is soooo amazing! Every Doon book in the series has a dreamy cover! 
If you love fairytales, fantasy and romance I totally recommend this book! And if you love Scotland this is definitely for YOU! 

I rated this book with 5/5 stars!


My favorite quote was something Duncan said but it is a huge spoiler and cannot share it with you at the moment!! I guess you will know when you read the book!

Have an amazing day!!!! 
See you soon! 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)