My Top 5 Book Couples!

Hey guys!!! Happy Valentine's Day!!!


Since love is in the air today I would like to present my top 5 book couples!!! Because love in books is equally beautiful!!!


If you can't find your favorite book couple, don't worry! I probably haven't read this book or bookseries yet or I've only read the first book of the series and I haven't reached that part yet! For example I have only read the first book of the Throne of Glass series and don't spoil it for me but I already ship Celeana and Chaol!  And after reading Snow like Ashes I ship Meira and Theron but I would also feel sorry about Mather...!

Of course my favorite couple of all times is actually a triangle... Jem-Tessa-Will. I always was #teamJem but I like Will so much too! So, since it's not actually a couple I couldn't add it to my list!

.......after a lot of thought (it was actually pretty hard) here are my top 5 book couples:


5. Bella & Edward (Twilight Series by Stephenie meyer)

Many of you hate them and many of you love them! The truth is I read these books when I was a teen and this couple will be in my heart! Have you ever felt that you read the right book in the right time in your life? Something like that!! Even though I would choose Jacob, I could see that Bella and Edward were made for each other and it couldn't be any other way!


4. Tris & Four (Divergent by Veronica Roth)


I have only read Divergent and these two are so perfect together! I know that something happens in the third book (I DON'T KNOW WHAT AND DON'T TELL ME) and this probably kept me for reading the rest of the series but now I feel ready to go on! Insurgent is in my TBR for February!






3. Clairy & Jace (The Mortal Instrument Series by Cassandra Clare)

I don't believe you need any more explanation! I am obsessed with this world and this couple will forever be in my heart! I recently completed The Mortal Intrument series which I loved, loved, loved so much!! These two complete each other in a unique way and the trust between them is indescribable! I like the tv series too but the movie couple is closer to the image I had on my mind! 




2. Rose & Dimitri ( Vampire academy Series by Richelle Mead)

Those two!!! They have been through so much together!! Yet they never gave up! Especially Rose! I could only wish they would film the next books too because this is one of my favorite series! I definitely want to reread the books in the near future! There was so much passion between them! I also liked Lissa and Christian as a couple too! 









1. Jamie & Claire (Outlander by Diana Gabaldon)


This is the ultimate couple of the year! The couple of the century... and the next! I loved this book so much and the tv series is equally amazing! I have only read the first book of the series but the love between Claire and Jamie is so overwhelming! I am so impatient for the second season to air and to read Dragonfly in Amber!


Which book couples are in your top 5 list??? 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)