Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
 Hello everyone!!!

Well... Some time ago I read the second book of the Infernal Devises bookseries, Clockwork Prince! It was ah-mazing!!! I totally loved it!!




The story-line is really interesting and things between the three main characters (Tessa-Will-Jem) are getting complicated in a love triangle. 



In this book we learn a lot about Tessa and Nathaniel, Will and his weird character, Charlotte and Henry, the Magistrate, yet many things are yet to be revealed!
I totally needed a break before the Clockwork Princess because I was so afraid that something bad will happen! And of course I don't want the series to end!
Is it sooo bad to be #teamJem?? (Even though I really like Will too!! Hahaha!!!) 

Which team are you???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)