The Mortal Instruments #3 City Of Glass AND more Shadowhunters cast news!!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hey guys!!

Yesterday I finished reading the third book of The Mortal Instrument series written by Cassandra Clare, City Of Glass and already started City Of Fallen Angels!


 It's getting serious.... I'm obsessed!!!!



It is my favorite book of the series so far and if you haven't started reading this book-series I totally recommend you to read them RIGHT NOW!!

So in general this story is about a 16 year-old girl named Clary Fray, who after her mother was kidnapped, she finds out that she's a shadowhunter (half human-half angel) and her life changes completely! In this book we learn a lot about the past (which is why I loved it so much) but not everything is revealed!!! Which is why I immediately started the fourth book!!!

All the characters are amazing and well developed! Cassandra Clare really knows how to make the reader part of her world!!

Have you seen the new covers for the books?? They are amazing!!!

Also the Shadowhunters tv series has recruited more actors!! 



We have now Clary (Katherine McNamara), Luke (Isaiah Mustafa), and Alec (Matthew Daddario) too! 

















What do you think for the new cast???

See the rest of the cast on my other Mortal Instrument posts!!!


I am going to read City Of Fallen Angels right now... Till next time...
Goodbye and have fun!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)