Fallen #5 - Unforgiven by Lauren Kate

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hello everyone!




In this post I would like to share my thoughts about Unforgiven! This is the fifth novel in the Fallen series by Lauren Kate. It takes place after the ending of book #4 but does not follow Luce and Daniel. It is about Cam, a fallen angel, a demon who once lost his own true love, Lilith, and now seeks for forgiveness and a new start.


If you remember from the previous books, Cam was the bad boy, with huge confidence, sassy character and killer looks. I was always intrigued to learn more about him and his background story. So I read this book as soon as it was published in November! While reading this book you will not find the usual Cam you would expect! Something has changed in him and he is really determined to make things right! He made a bet with Lucifer himself: he has fifteen days to make Lilith fall in love with him again. If he wins, Lilith will be free from her Hell and they finally can be together. If he looses he is doomed.

It was a good read and a nice adding to the Fallen series. It was weird reading a book that actually takes place in Hell... I definitely didn't like the world in this book but I suppose Hell in not supposed to be likable! I also loved to learn more about Lilith. she has such a strong character and she is the perfect match for Cam. But I did not understand how a trapped soul from Hell could be freed and live with an angel if actually Cam wins the bet (can't spoil the ending, I was just curious what happens in this scenario!!) That's why I rated this book with 3.5 out of 5 stars.







Other than that I liked hanging out with angels once more and can't wait for the first movie coming out Fall of 2016.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)