Mortal Instruments #5 City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I literally just finished reading the City of Lost Souls!!!

-Greek edition-

This was amazing! You probably already know I am so obsessed with this series! I try so hard not to read all the books at once.... so hard!!! 

In this series there is a great cast of characters, each one fully developed with his own struggles and in this book we have so many twists! 

We learn a lot about Sebastian and why he is the way he is. I found myself hating him but then feeling sorry for him and then hating him again and vice versa! Why did you do this to me Cassie?? 
We also read more about Malec which I really enjoyed and I could totally understand both Alec and Magnus in the end of the book!
And Sizzy... Simon is pretty much the same guy but we find out an aspect of Isabelle that's new even to herself. 
Iron Sisters also make an appearance in this book for the first time (I think...) and I found them so intimidating!! I would definitely prefer hanging out with a Silent Brother, that's for sure!!
This book also offers some hints about the Infernal Devices series which is my favorite bookseries of all times! (I am reading the Clockwork Princess soon!)

As always, I totally recommend this book to everyone!! 
Seriously, start reading the first book City Of Bones right now and let me know what you think!




Also "Shadowhunters" tv series premiers on January 12th which seems sooo away right now! From their interviews I heard that they are going to change some things so that the readers of the books have a new experience of the shadowhunter world. However they are keeping the characters genuine and true to the books! I hope it is going to be amazing and I'm looking forward to it, especially after watching the sneak peeks!
Have an amazing day everyone!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)