Mid Year Book Freak Out Tag! + future tbr!


Hello guys!
I saw this video on youtube some time ago and since we're in the middle of 2017 and I also saw on Goodreads that I am 9 books behind on my goal to read 40 books I totally freaked out! 😱😱😱
ORIGINAL CREATORS OF THIS TAG: 
Chami
Ely

Let's freak out together!

Questions:
1. Best book you’ve read so far in 2017. 

I am currently reading Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare which I haven't finished yet but it is already the best book I've read so far! I loved every book by her since now and Lord Of Shadows is no exception! I am soooo anxious to see what will happen!!!!!! 







2. Best sequel you've read so far in 2017.

Windwitch! By Susan Dennard! The only sequels I've read this year so far are Wayfarer,Windwitch, Glass Sword and King's Cage and Windwitch was the best! I love the world Dennard has created and the characters in it! You will also get drown to the story! 😉






3. New release you haven't read yet, but want to.


A Court Of Wings And Ruin by Sarah J. Maas! For sure my next read!!!!! A Court Of Thorns And Roses is probably one of my favorite series of all time!! I am in love with Rhysand... 😍😍😍 Anyone else????








4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year.


Tower Of Dawn! The 6th installment in the Throne Of Glass series, also by Sarah J. Maas! I thought this was going to be the last one and that there was going to be a novella about Chaol's journey but it seems that Chaol gets his one novel and I am sooo excited!!! 😍😍😍 I 've always been team Chaol and he is one of my favorite characters in this series! 






5. Biggest disappointment.


I will go with Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard in this! After reading Red Queen I had so high expectations for this sequel but I got really frustrated reading it! 








6. Biggest surprise.



The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye! Magic and Russia drew me in this novel and I was so surprised to like it that much!!! I already have the sequel, The Crown's Fate on my hands and I can't wait to read it!!!!





7. Favourite new author. (Debut or new to you)



I am between Evelyn Skye and Susan Dennard. But if I had to pick one I would choose Evelyn Skye because The Crown's game was a 5 star book for me and it was her debut novel!






8. Newest fictional crush.



Source

Mather from the Ice Like Fire novel! It is the sequel to Snow Like Ashes series by Sara Raasch. Stay tuned for a review coming next week on my blog! Here is how I pictured him! Hot right?









9. Newest favourite character.
Source

Nikolai from The Crown's Game! 

I can't wait to read the sequel and discover what will happen! I believe I've talked too many times already about this book!







10. Book that made you cry.


It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover. It got me sooo sentimental! I also have a full spoiler free review if you want to check it out!








11. Book that made you happy.

Princess Izambeau by Angelos Terzakis. Finally a Greek author on my shelves! 😂😂 Historical fiction plus beautiful writing made me really happy indeed!!!








12. Favourite book to film adaptation you saw this year. 


I didn't see any book to film adaptations this year! But talking about tv the best book to tv series adaptation is by far Outlander! My favorite tv series by far! 😍

13. Favourite review you've written this year. (Booktube version: Favourite video you have done so far in this year)

Truthwitch! I was so happy to finally read it and talk about it too!!!!

14. Most beautiful book you've bought so far this year (or received)


Winter by Marissa Meyer! The whole series has the most amazing covers!!! 💓💓




15. What books do you need to read by the end of the year?

A LOT!!!

My TBR list is endless! But the books I plan to read in the next months are:

  1. A Court Of Wings And Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
  2. Crown's Fate by Evelyn Skye
  3. Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare
  4. The Constant Princess by Philippa Gregory
  5. Midnight Jewel by Richelle Mead

That's all for now!
Wishing you a great weekend!!
See you soon!
xoxo Joan!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)