Happy International Women's Day!


Happy International Women's Day to all amazing women all over the world! To celebrate this day I decided to share with you my top 5 girl-bosses from books I've read that you may already know or not! Sure thing they will inspire you to chase your dreams and achieve your goals!


Let's begin!

Cleo Bellos from Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes 



I recently started this series and I've only read the first book but Cleo is such a powerful character! I can't wait to see how she progresses over the next books!!!!! She may have been afraid at times but her fear did not stop her at all!










Androma Racella from Zenith by Sasha Alsberg and Lindsay Cummings



Well, she is called the Bloody Baroness for a reason! She is a total boss babe! She may seem cruel but she does everything for those she loves! I hope we will have the sequel soon because I love her character so much!

Rose Hathaway from the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead



She is sassy, she has strong character and I love her! She is determined, loyal and with great humor too! If you are familiar with this series or the movie you know that Rose is more than capable to step into hell if that's what it takes! Everyone needs a little from her character! 

Claire Fraser from the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon



She is the strongest woman you may have seen! Fierce and stubborn! She is #goals! 

And last but definitely not least!

Aelin Ashryver Galathynius from the Throne Of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas



She is the fiercest of them all!
A true queen! If you have read Empire of Storms you know that she isn't afraid to sacrifice everything for those lose to her!










That's all for now! 
I hope you enjoyed today's post!
See you soon!
xoxo Joan!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)