February Wrap Up + Favorites & March TBR


March is here! That means winter is almost over and spring is almost here!🌷🌸🌹🌿🌾🌼🌺🌻🌱 
That means it's time to talk about February favorites and plan for March!

Let's start with my February Wrap Up as always!
I managed to read five books! *feeling proud*
Those are:
  1. The Last Star by Rick Yancey - 3.5* (book-review here!)
  2. Zenith by Sasha Alsberg and Lindsay Cummings - 4*
  3. The Edinburgh Seer by Alisha Klapheke - 3.5*
  4. The King's Curse by Philippa Gregory - 5*
  5. Confess by Colleen Hoover - 5*



Moving on to this month's favorites:

1. BOOK



As you probably noticed I read two 5 star books this month but I would choose Confess as the book of the month because it got me so obsessed I read it in almost one sitting!!! It is also a tv mini series but I cannot find it anywhere!!!!!! Does anyone know where it is available???
A book review is coming soon for sure but with a few words this is a magnificent romance story! It talks about the love of family and how sometimes you have to sacrifice things for that love and it is way deeper than what I just described so make sure to read it too!

2. MOVIE



I love how every month I have a movie for you! This month I watched Black Panther! I LOVED it!!! So much action and fun! Of course it would be a success.. it is a MARVEL movie!! All the actors were AH-MAZING!!! I would love to see them in a sequel!

3. TV SERIES



OMG!!! I got so obsessed!
This series follows Queen Victoria from the day she ascended the throne in the age of 18!
 I watched both seasons in a month and now I have no idea how I am going to live waiting for the next season.... 
P.S. Prince Albert is my fictional boyfriend! Hahah!!!
After having watched both The Crown and Victoria and loved both series, does anyone know any similar ones? Seriously! I need help!!!!!
And... did you know Victoria is also a book by the author that also made the series? Yes! I bought it! 

4. FITNESS



This month I added a bit more cardio in my routine! More running and long walks! Summer body on progress I guess! I only run one 5k outside because it's been raining almost every day this month! I can't wait for spring days and running outside!

5. SOCIAL LIFE + TRAVELLING



This month may have been short but it was full of fun get togethers with friends! If you follow me on instagram (@joan.ts) I always post all these fun things!!


Lastly, my March TBR!
I am currently reading Sightwitch by Susan Dennard and The Edinburgh Heir by Alisha Klapheke both published in 2018!
Next, I will read the next book in The Plantagenet and Tudor novels, which is Three Sisters Three Queens by Philippa Gregory.
I also want to read Midnight Jewel by Richelle Mead, the second novel in The Glittering Court trilogy.
And that's the four books I want to read! I may add another one if I have the time but these are the four main ones. I am sad I didn't get to read Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) during February but I am not sure if I will read it this month as this book is huge!!!!!

That's all for now!
Thank you for reading it!
See you soon!
xoxo Joan!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)