Winter Releases!


A new month, a new season... this only means a new post about New Releases!!!
I have for you six beautiful books coming out the next three months!


1. Dec 5th : The Girl in the Tower by Katherine Arden

This is the second book in The Winternight Trilogy. I haven't read the first book (What's new?) but I have only heard great things about it and it has really high reviews on Goodreads!






2. Jan 2nd: Batman:Nightwalker by Marie Lu

The second book in the DC Icons series. After Wonderwoman comes Batman and having recently seen Justice League, I really want to start reading this series!



3. Jan 16th : Zenith- The Androma Saga by Lindsay Cummings and Sasha Alsberg 

I love Sasha as a booktuber and I have seen her videos about zenith writing! I am curious to read it and see how she's like as a writer. And I have read The Murder Complex by Lindsay a long time ago and liked it so I expect to like Zenith too!!



4. Jan 23rd: Sightwitch by Susan Dennard


The third book in The Witchlands novels, This is a prequel to the first book, set a year before Truthwitch. In this book, we follow Ryber Fortiza, the last Sightwitch, through her journal entries and other supplementary materials. I really anticipate to read this book as I loved the first two in the series. The only bad thing, is that we have to wait for another year for Bloodwitch...! Aeduan is such is mysterious character, I can't wait to see what's going to happen!!!


5. Jan 30th: Wires and Nerve, Volume 2 by Marissa Meyer, illustrated by Stephen Gilan and Douglas Holgate

Funs of The Lunar Chronicles, this is the second comic book that follows Iko, the famous android! I haven't finished this series yet but I will definitely read those after the finale!

And last but not least...



6. Feb 2nd: Immortal Reign by Morghan Rhodes


The sixth book in the famous fantasy series by the name of Falling Kingdoms. I own the first two books but haven't read them yet! I have heard great things and they definitely are in my TBR list for early 2018!






That's all for now!
Are you going to read any of these books? Are there any other books coming out this winter that you are excited about? Let's talk in the comments below!
Till next next time!
xoxo
Joan


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)