The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint Exupery book review!


Some time ago I listened to the audiobook of The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint Exupéry. I remembered started reading it when I was a kid but couldn't understand a thing, so I gave up reading it and just this year decided to see what's all the hype about this book!


I listened to the greek edition. The narrator was really good and it's what made me stick to listening to it! 

I can't say that this kind of stories are my cup of tea but it was something completely different from what I've been reading and the truth is that despite the small length of this book, the messages that hide are huge!!! There are many quotes that I loved from this book! They even made it to my "Quote Book"! Hahaha!! 

I rated this book with 3/5 stars!




Enjoy some of those quotes that I loved!







That's all for now!
Wishing you a great time full of magic and fairytales!
xoxo
Joan!




-I believe I haven't told you, but I have a notebook where I write down my favorite quotes from books, movies, people, lyrics and it's quite cool by the way! I was inspired to do it by a YouTuber (Kalyn Nicholson) who is THE queen of inspiration for me!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)