A Court Of Wings And Ruin by Sarah J. Maas book review!

ACOWAR is the third installment in the "A Court of Thorns and Roses" by one of my favorite authors, Sarah J. Maas! As this review contains spoilers about the previous books make sure to read "A Court of Thorns and Roses" and "A Court of Mist and Fury" and come back to have a chat with me!!


The third book starts with Feyre being back to the Spring Court and back to Tamlin. She is there in order to spy on Tamlin and learn as much as she can about the king of Hybern and his plans. 
While waiting for this book to be published I dreaded for that time where Feyre would be back with Tamlin! I felt good though to see Lucien again. We learn so many things about him and his character! Respect!!!!




However, my biggest anticipation was to hung out with Rhysand (😍) and the Night Court again! I love every one of them so freaking much!

Σχετική εικόνα




This is definitely the best book out of the three and we learn so many things about every character!!!!!!! 
We also get to learn about all High Lords of Prythian, which is really cool! 
I also want to say that I really ship Nesta and Cassian! And I won't say more...!




If you have read this book you will also love the world, the amazing cast of characters, each one with his unique backstory, and the unbelievable plot, twists and turns! Maas' writing style is unique! It makes you fall in love!!! I definitely recommend this book to all fantasy lovers out there! 
However, I heard that the next three books of the series will have differents main characters. I just hope I will love them the same (which is almost certain) and that we'll meet again with Rhysand and his court! 

I rated this book with 5 stars! Obviously!




Some of my favorite quotes (non-spoiler ones):




“I would have waited five hundred more years for you. A thousand years. And if this was all the time we were allowed to have... the wait was worth it.” 

“You bow to no one

“Why should I be scared of an oversized bat who likes to throw temper tantrums?”

“The great joy and honour of my life has been to know you. To call you my family. And I am grateful - more than I can possibly say - that I was given this time with you all” 

“it is the family you make, not the one you are born into, that matters.” 




I don't know why I posted it so late as I read it some months back!!!
Enjoy!
There are a ton of Feysand drawings on google and in this post I chose the ones I really love by different artists!
See you soon!
xoxo Joan!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)