Finally Fall Book Tag!


Hey guys! Happy Fall!!!! It is officially fall and I'm so excited! Summer may be over but fall is beautiful too! The colors, those crispy mornings, the cozy vibes, the aromas, the boots... I love it all! 😍😍

So... I saw a video on youtube by Tall Tales, the creator of this tag and thought today is the perfect day to do a tag and welcome fall! 


The Questions:
1. In fall, the air is crisp and clear: name a book with a vivid setting!


A book with a vivid setting.... I will have to go with Outlander by Diana Gabaldon... Scotland of 18th century... love...! Diana has such great narrating skills that while reading her books I thought I was there too! I could smell the fresh air and walk in the scottish highlands next to Jamie! Hahaha!






2. Nature is beautiful… but also dying: name a book that is beautifully written, but also deals with a heavy topic like loss or grief.


I have the perfect book for this question.... P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern. If you have read this book or seen the movie you already know that it has to do with how a woman deals with her husband's death by reading letters he wrote to her before he died and planned to be delivered after his death. OMG I am thinking about this book and it seems like yesterday that I read it even though it was years ago! Such a beautiful book! I know want to re-read it..... or see the movie again!


3. Fall is back to school season: share a non-fiction book that taught you something new.


Hmmm... I don't read non-fiction books! I just realised! I love learning new things though! I will choose a book that I haven't read yet but I really want to, and that is The Diary Of A Young Girl by Anne Frank. I believe that everyone is familiar with the plot of this book and I feel really embarrassed for not having read it... It is going to happen, even though I know that it will probably break my heart to read real memories of a young girl during the second World War.


4. In order to keep warm, it’s good to spend some time with the people we love: name a fictional family/household/friend-group that you’d like to be a part of.

I have a few for this one and couldn't narrow it down any further! First of all I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be part of the Harry-Ron-Hermione trio! This was my first fictional friend-group ever!
But also, as you may have noticed I would also love to be a Shadowhunter.... and hung out with Jace and Clary and Simon and the whole gang! Oooor.... wait for it... a member of Rhysand's Night Court! I would be the High Lady and Rhysand's mate though... Hahaha!!!



5. The colourful leaves are piling up on the ground: show us a pile of fall-colored spines!



I believe this kinda looks like fall.... Hahaha!!!
6. Fall is the perfect time for some storytelling by the fireside: share a book wherein somebody is telling a story.


I will also go with a book I have not read yet and that is A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston.
Isn't this cover amazing too?








7. The nights are getting darker: share a dark, creepy read.


I chose Crown's Fate by Evelyn Skye! I loved this book so much! It is not that creepy... but if you compare it with the first book of the series (Crown's Game) it is way darker in my opinion!






8. The days are getting colder: name a short, heartwarming read that could warm up somebody’s cold and rainy day.

Tales Of Beedle The Bard by J.K. Rowling! Every now and then all adults need a little fairytale in our lives! Especially from the Harry Potter world!


9. Fall (luckily, it’s my favourite season) returns every year: name an old favourite that you’d like to return to soon.

Guess what....
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone!


10. Fall is the perfect time for cozy reading nights: share your favourite cozy reading “accessories”!



This is my cozy reading-corner!
All you need is:

  1. a blanket
  2. a hot beverage, preferably coffee or chocolate!
  3. a candle and
  4. abook!




















11. Spread the autumn appreciation and tag some people!

I tag YOU! Every one of you who reads this post! I want to know your answers and get recommendations for this fall! Comment below your blog link, youtube link or simply your answers and spread the autumn love!!!

See you soon!
xoxo Joan!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)