Fall 2017 Anticipated Releases


In the beginning of every season I like to share with you my most anticipated releases, so here are the books I am most excited about this fall!
SEPTEMBER:

- 5th - Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass #6) by Sarah J. Maas

This is the sixth and second to last novel in the Throne of Glass series. This is the first novel that actually follows Chaol and Nesryn in Torre Cosme in Antica in order to find the famous healers that could heal Chaol after the king of Adarlan left his body broken. chaol has always been my favorite character in this book series and I am more than excited for this book! I haven't yet realized that he is with Nesryn but I suppose I will get to know them as a couple in this installment! I have already preordered my copy as you may imagine! If you are unfamiliar with this series check out my review about the first book here! This is also one of my most anticipated reads of 2017!

 - 5th - The Dreadful Tale of Prosper Redding by Alexandra Bracken

This is the first book of the brand new book series  The Dreadful Tale of Prosper Redding. All I know is that it is a fantasy book that has to do with demons and contracts gone bad...! 
Since I have enjoyed Passenger and Wayfarer by Alexandra Bracken I may read this one too!





- 19th - One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake

This is the second book in the Three Dark Crowns series. I haven't read the first one yet but I have only heard great things about it and now that the second book is just around the corner I really want to read them both! I know that the first one has to do with three sisters that claim the throne and that each one is supposed to have a magical ability, but in truth only one sister has true abilities as the other two fake them. 


- 19th - Hunting Prince Drakula by Kerri Maniscalo

Hunting prince Drakula is the second book in the Stalking Jack the Ripper book series.I have also heard amazing things about these books but haven't read the first one. As it combines fantasy with historical fiction I really wanna dive into those books! if only I would have enough money and time....😩





OCTOBER:



- 3rd - Origin by Dan Brown

This is the fifth book in the Robert Langdon book series. I have read all the previous books and loved Dan Brown's unique writing style and if you exclude Deception Point I have read all of his books too! I was waiting for a new novel for a really long time and I am so excited for Origin. He sure does an amazing job researching everything that he is writing about. All his novels are mystery with thriller with history and fiction. And Robert Langdon is a hell of a main character! I only wish that this is not the final cover as I really don't like it! Hahaha!! If you would like you could also read my review about Digital Fortress here.

- 3rd - Without Merit by Colleen Hoover

I have read November 9th and It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover and LOVED them even though I am not a huge fan of this genre. I also want to read this one as well as her other novels! Even though he has a tendency to break my heart most of the times...!







- 20th - Harry Potter - A History Of Magic by J.K.Rowling

OMG!!!! New Harry Potter Book!!!!!
I wanted a book like this for ages!!!! I still am so drawn to this world and I literally can't wait for October!! Every book in this world is a must-read automatically! The cover is amazing too!!
J. K. Rowling please write moooooore!!!!!!!!!! 
Harry Potter was also one of my very first posts. I have also reviewed the books from Hogwarts Library and Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.





NOVEMBER:



- 7th - Renegades by Marissa Meyer 

The first book in the Renegades book series. I have read Cinder and Scarlet and loved them and I really want to read her new release!!!

Secret Identities.
Extraordinary Powers.
She wants vengeance. He wants justice.


Enough said...!!!!

 Which book do you want to read this fall? 

See you soon!
xoxo Joan!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)