My Completed Book Series Part 3/3

Here I am... after a long time! 😀😀😀
This is the third and final part of my completed series and here are my last three!
In case you missed it go read part 1 here!
And part 2 here!

9. Doon





Writer: Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon
Number of books: 4

This is the story about two best friends, Veronica and Mackenna, travelling to Scotland and stepping into the mythical kingdom of Doon! Full with magic, adventure, great humor, princes and romance! This series has it all! Plus amazing book covers! I have already posted a review for each book of the series so click the link below for more info!




10. Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy



Writer: Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan, Maureen Johnson, Robin Wasserman
Number of Books: 10 stories or 1 large book!!

After completing both The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare, I literally was in a shadowhunter-type withdrawal syndrome!! 😂😂😂  So, I decided to read her short stories from the Shadowhunter Academy! I loved most of them and got really happy to reunite with my favorite characters from both her previous series! And the most amazing part is that we get to know new characters probably from her new series!! You should ideally read it before Lady Midnight like I did, but better late than never!

I have posted two posts reviewing all stories, so click here for part 1, and here for part 2!

11. Passenger



Writer: Alexandra Bracken
Number of books: 2

Do you love reading short fantasy series? Do you like to time-travel? Do you love adventure and a bit of romance? This series is for you! It was also the first book series I completed for 2017! Read my reviews on the links below: 



I hope you enjoyed this 3-part series! Leave your comment below with the series you have read or maybe the link to your post if you decide to write about it too!!!
Have an amazing weekend!
See you soon! 
xoxo Joan!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)