Top 5 Authors I've discovered this year!


Hello everyone! 
I saw some videos on Boooktube community with this theme and I decided to also share with you my top 5 authors I've discovered this year!


1. Cassandra Clare

I know everyone has already read her books but I read them this year! I read a total of seven books  by Cassandra Clare and I loved them all!! Well, The Infernal Devices was my favorite series and then The Mortal Instrument Series!  I am currently reading The Clockwork Princess at the moment and then The City Of Heavenly Fire! I am so excited about Lady Midnight coming out on March!







2. Diana Galbadon


I read Outlander which is the first book of the series and I loved it! I saw the tv series first and it was one of my favorite ones, so I would definitely read the book too! It was also the longest book I read in 2015!





3.Colleen Hoover

I read last month November 9 and I loved it so much! It's one of those books that you still think about even after you've read them! And one of the best books I 've read this year!







4. Sarah J. Maas

Another author probably all of you have read her books! However I decided this year to read the Throne of Glass series. I read the first book and I really liked it! I will pick up the rest of the series too, soon enough I believe!











5. Megan Crewe

I read the first two books of the Earth and Sky trilogy and I really enjoyed them. I am currently reading the third one! I didn't expect to like books with aliens but this author changed that! I am so thankful I decided to read her books and read sci-fi alien books probably for the first time in my life!






Which are your top 5 authors that you've discovered on 2015??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)