Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hello everyone!!!

Well... it was about time to start the Throne of Glass series!


A couple of days ago I finished the first book and I really liked it!! It is about a young beautiful girl and assassin named Celaena Sardothien, who is a slave in mines and she now has the opportunity to gain her freedom.
She has to become the evil King's Champion and serve him for four years... In the meantime mysterious forces she doesn't yet understand are trying to condemn her while others are trying to help her...
We also have the chance to meet the handsome prince of Adarlan, Dorian and the captain of the royal guard, Chaol. They are both very interesting characters different from each other but the truth is I am not sure which one I would choose in case of a love triangle...!! They each have a unique personality and I liked them both!!! 
Did something like that happened to you too????




It also seemed to me like the most interesting part of the series is going to take place in the next books as the first one was more like an introduction to the world of Erilea, a bit of its history and we got to know the main characters.




I can't wait to pick up the next book because I'm sure I'm going to love it as many of you already have!!























Watch the book trailer here!






See you next time...
Goodbye!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)