Don't let summer slip away!! August bucket list challenge!!!

                                            Hello Everyone!!!!



I hope this didn't happen to you too but I just realized that July is over and because of many things I didn't get the chance to enjoy summer as I wanted!! Sure I had amazing times with my friends but I always get a little sad coming August...







 I also missed most of the 28day of FitFierceFab challenge by +Tone It Up  as I was on vacation... :-(










So I created my own "August Bucket List Challenge" with the main goal NOT to let summer slip away!!

I wrote down 10 things that I absolutely want  to do the last month of summer and I am 100% determined to make them come true!!!



So my goals for August are to spend more days by the sea and have more date nights or girlfriends' nights with homemade tiu cocktails!! I would also love to lie by the pool with my friends and soak in some sunshine!! Maybe I will record my own hairflip video...!!! (Hahaha!!!!)

I also want to follow the 28day challenge from the Fit Fierce and Fabulous tone it up book, starting on Monday August 3rd!! Is anyone else going to join me??? :-)

Of course I am planning on staying more active during August, so I decided to create a 50mile cardio challenge for those 4 weeks ahead!! And... I want to stay lean, clean and green on my diet as closely as possible by experimenting with new recipes I haven't tried before!!

I also want to read a book and write more on my blog or journal! I don't know yet which one to read though... Any recommendations?

Finally, I will share everything with #TIUTeam in order to get inspired and motivated and maybe inspire others enjoy their summer too!!!


If you also want to make the most out of August write your own goals and share them on Instagram!! Let's keep each other accountable, be present and have fun!!!
#AugustBucketList

Till next time...
     Goodbye!!! <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)