Smoothie recipes by tone it up!!!

Hey beachbabes!!!

I am sure everyone is rocking the bikini series so far!!

I'm Joan and I just did something I wanted to do for a looooong time!!!






 I have decided to gather all tone it up recipes from the official site (toneitup.com) and add them to my printed nutrition plan!!  

I just created a pdf where I put all smoothie recipes!!




Of course these are the recipes found in the smoothie section under recipes on toneitup.com!
I did not include any recipes from the nutrition plan (except the ones Karena and Katrina shared on their website).


Just go to my other post "Juices By Tone It Up" and download them both!!

Kisses!!!

P.S. if you are interested about books and fitness make sure to follow me for more updates and videos coming soon!!!! Byeee!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey Book and Movie Review (spoiler-free)